1. The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the letters/numbers in good condition whilst in their possession.
2. During the period of prop hire, the Hirer is solely responsible for the decorative metal signs.
4. In the event that the goods are damaged beyond economical repair, or are lost, the hirer shall bear the full write off cost.
5. Wedding Letter Hire accepts no responsibility for any injuries or claims whilst using hired equipment.
6. You will indemnify us against any and every expense, financial loss, claim or proceedings whatsoever or damage to or loss of property arising out of the delivery, use, non-use, repossession, collection or return of the equipment or any part of it.
7. Wedding Letter Hire will endeavour wherever possible to ensure that pre-agreed delivery and collection times are adhered to. However, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries or collections, due to any unforeseen circumstances.
8. Payment is strictly prior to delivery.
9. You authorise us to use publicity/photographs from your event within our marketing channels.
10. Our customers are our first priority. If you have any problems with this document or any other aspect of our prop hire, please do ask us about it.